Free first aid training for community groups
July 20, 2018
Would your group, volunteers or community have the skills to cope in a crisis?
The British Red Cross works with organisations and community groups who support people who are at risk and would have the greatest impact from a first aid intervention, including:
- People living with issues around drug and alcohol usage.
- Adults over 65 who are at more risk of slips, trips and falls.
- People who are homeless or rough sleepers and at risk of injury.
The tailored first aid sessions provide people with the skills and confidence to help in a first aid emergency.
The sessions provide:
- Effective, easy to learn first aid education in a relaxed and informal style.
- We provide relevant first aid skills tailored to the needs of the group.
- We break down the barriers to helping others.
- We build confidence and willingness to help in a first aid emergency.
- They are fully funded – there is no cost to you.
There are also sessions for young people on first aid and refugee awareness.
For more information on what is available in your area, please contact the Crisis Education Support Centre on:
Tel: 0344 412 2734
We can help spotlight your community