Have your say on the future of empowered communities
March 30, 2017
What do you think is needed for communities to become more vibrant and empowered in the future? If you work with communities as part of your job, take part in community activity or simply live in a community, here's a chance to have your say.
By contributing to Local Trust's Empowered Communities research, you can help to create a dialogue and a vision that reflects the ambitions of people who care about communities across the UK. Their research partner, IVAR, is looking for people to contribute their views. Take part by completing this quick online form and start sharing your ideas today.
Five ways to contribute:
- Tell IVAR about an empowered community you know
- Share what you think could help communities become more vibrant
- Feedback on IVAR's early findings as they emerge later in the year
- Attend an event to share your views
- Take part in a Twitter chat with the researchers
If you don't want to take part in one of these ways, there will be many other opportunities ahead for informal participation - watch this space.
We can help spotlight your community