Macmillan Walking Groups in Dundee
July 17, 2014
Paths for All is working with Macmillan Cancer Support to deliver the Macmillan Walking Groups programme to support people affected by cancer to take the first steps to become more active.
Weekly walks take place in various locations throughout Dundee.
When you’re living with or after cancer, physical activity can help you make a positive change to your life. Throughout Dundee, Paths for All has a programme of walks that are:
- local, short walks led by trained volunteers
- suitable for those of any walking ability, the only thing you will needis a comfortable pair of shoes
- welcoming to anyone affected by cancer
- a great way to get active, feel good andmeet new people.
Paths for All can also support you individually to make small day to day changes and set personal goals to help you to become more active.
Macmillan Walking Groups - Dundee Walks
- Monday, 11.30am, meet at The Tower Building, University of Dundee, Perth Road, Dundee
- Wednesday, 1pm, meet at Maggies Centre, Tom MacDonald Drive, Dundee
- Sunday, 12 noon, meet at The Ship Inn, Broughty Ferry
Read original information on Paths for All website.
We can help spotlight your community