People Powered Planning event - 11th May
April 15, 2019
This year’s Planning Democracy conference is entitled People Powered Planning: Putting Communities on the Front Foot. It takes place on Saturday May 11th 10-4.30pm Trade’s Hall Glasgow G1 1UH.
The conference should be relevant if you want to
- find out how different communities have used a variety of methods, tactics and opportunities to address planning issues
- meet other people and exchange experience and knowledge
- find out more about our peer support network and meet potential mentors
- get updated on the planning bill and find out what communities stand to gain
- join forces to create a louder voice for communities in planning
- work with Planning Democracy to campaign for a fairer planning system
- learn more about how planning works
- attend workshops with experts on a variety of topics from wildlife and planning, development planning and appeals, community acquisition, judicial reviews, environmental law and neoliberalism in planning
Find out more here.