Year of Young People Participation Certificates
October 5, 2018
As part of the Year of Young People, Youngscot has developed a participation certificate which is available to all young people in Scotland to celebrate a variety of achievements.
- Completing a workshop/training course
- Facilitating peer education
- Supporting their peers to complete/promote a survey
- Supporting and promoting local participatory budgeting exercises for young people
- Helping organise/facilitate an event for the community as part of YoYP 2018 (branded as such!)
- Working with people to complete a challenge/milestone – either personally or at a community level
- Challenging stereotypes of young people or discrimination in some way
- Championing a healthy active lifestyle
- Excelling at something (doesn’t need to be ‘academic’ at all!)
- Being a credit to young Scots everywhere in the world and the universe.
Youngscot want to give out as many of these certificates as possible, and ask that you share this opportunity with any young people you work with and help to recognise as many young people as possible! Individual certificate claims can be entered here, group certificate applications can be made using the downloadable pack available here, or for more information you can email email@example.com.
We can help spotlight your community