Help and information
Your Pledge could help your organisation to meet some of the duties placed upon public sector bodies such as:
- Requirement under the Community Empowerment (Scotland) Act 2015
- Scottish Specific duties in relation to the public sector equality duty.
- Requirement under Section 9 of the Procurement Reform (Scotland) Act 2014.
There are also number of existing accreditations which public sector organisations should be subscribed to or working towards:
- Digital Participation Charter - commits the signatories to using their collective skills and resources to increase digital inclusion and participation in Scotland.
- Investors in People accredited employers
- Living Wage accredited employers
- work towards the Investors in Young People Gold Standard
- Stonewall’s Workplace Equality Index
- Healthy Working Lives Award
- Partnership for Change - a network of organisations and individuals who share a common ambition to improve diversity on boards and in senior leadership.