Your Voice, Inverclyde Community Care Forum
Your Voice (Inverclyde Community Care Forum) is an independent registered charity and Company Limited by Guarantee, set up over 25 years ago to improve the lives of local people.
Their collective Network has built up a reputation of trust and effectiveness over the years and together they have influenced decisions to ensure local services and support meets the needs of local people.
Collectively 'Your Voice' influence and work with local statutory, voluntary and private providers, as well as national organisations to ensure they listen to the voice of local people.
The Network membership is diverse. Members come from across Inverclyde, with differing backgrounds and experiences, and span a broad spectrum of age groups. Anyone can be involved in a variety of ways, from their wider network to the topic specific subgroups, Advisory Group or their Board.
The main areas of their work involves:
- Promoting recovery
- Supporting people to speak up and get involved
- Listening to and acting on their views
- Identifying common issues of concern
- and develop solutions
- Building and developing the skills and
- knowledge of local people
- Raising awareness of local services and supports
- Recuiting volunteers
- Connecting people
- Promoting positive health & well-being
One voice brings thought, many voices bring change